Miranda Kerr wants to be a mumApril 9th, 2009 - 2:57 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, Apr 9 (ANI): Aussie model Miranda Kerr admits that she’d love to be a mother.
The 25-year-old revealed her desire at the launch of Victoria’s Secret push-up bra in New York.
“One day down the line, of course I’d love to be a mum. It’s definitely something I’d like to do,” the Courier Mail quoted her as saying.
Kerr has also she hinted at her business-focused ambitions away from the catwalk.
“I have a few things going on at the moment that I’m not allowed to talk about, which is really annoying, but I can’t,” she added. (ANI)
- Katie Price wants to pose for Victoria's Secret - Jul 13, 2010
- Bikini-clad Miranda Kerr shows off flawless post-baby bod - Apr 19, 2011
- Miranda Kerr was nervous returning to ramp - May 21, 2011
- Miranda Kerr says she's too busy to marry Orlando Bloom - May 02, 2009
- Lingerie model Kerr believes in fun on runway - Mar 23, 2012
- Miranda Kerr sizzles on the runaway with a bra worth $2.5 million - Nov 11, 2011
- Kerr cuts on foreign projects for son - Sep 06, 2012
- Miranda Kerr is pregnant - Jul 29, 2010
- Orlando Bloom raves about wife Miranda Kerr's 'incredible' post-baby body - Apr 30, 2011
- Kerr's secret ambition - singing! - Apr 24, 2012
- Orlando Bloom, Miranda Kerr 'expecting their first child' - Jul 29, 2010
- Are Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr expecting a baby? - Jul 28, 2010
- Miranda Kerr, Orlando Bloom 'struggling to pick baby name' - Jan 14, 2011
- Orlando Bloom to marry Miranda Kerr in Los Angeles - Jun 27, 2010
- Miranda Kerr defends breastfeeding picture - Feb 07, 2011