Miranda Kerr tipped to be Australias fashion ambassadorFebruary 9th, 2009 - 4:28 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, Feb 9 (ANI): Aussie model Miranda Kerr has been a well-known face on the catwalk, and now there is talk of her becoming a fashion ambassador for Australia.
A similar position had been offered to model Elle Macpherson by the Australian Tourist Commission in 1986, and Kerr is said to be the next to receive the offer.
I think its a flattering thing and if anyone wants to talk to me about it I”d be open to suggestions, the Courier Mail quoted Kerr as saying.
Meanwhile, Kerr’’s Hollywood beau, Orlando Bloom, may be jetting in from Los Angeles to celebrate Valentine’’s Day with her on February 14. (ANI)
- Miranda Kerr sizzles on the runaway with a bra worth $2.5 million - Nov 11, 2011
- Miranda Kerr close to giving birth to her first child - Jan 07, 2011
- Miranda Kerr, Orlando Bloom engaged - Jun 22, 2010
- Kerr loved pregnant catwalk - May 22, 2012
- Pregnant Miranda Kerr bares all - Nov 10, 2010
- Orlando Bloom, The Prospective Father, Is Really Excited - Aug 21, 2010
- How Orlando Bloom impressed Miranda Kerr's parents - Jul 26, 2010
- Bikini-clad Miranda Kerr shows off flawless post-baby bod - Apr 19, 2011
- Miranda Kerr And Orlando Bloom Are Engaged To Be Married - Jun 22, 2010
- Orlando Bloom to marry Miranda Kerr in Los Angeles - Jun 27, 2010
- Miranda Kerr, Orlando Bloom anticipating their 1st baby's birth - Dec 28, 2010
- Orlando-Miranda love letters framed - Nov 03, 2011
- Orlando Bloom, Miranda Kerr to wed in Los Angeles? - Jun 27, 2010
- Miranda Kerr, Orlando Bloom Become Proud Parents Of Baby Boy - Jan 09, 2011
- Miranda Kerr flaunts her post-baby body at Paris Fashion Week - Mar 04, 2011
Tags: ambassador, australia, australian tourist commission, catwalk, courier mail, elle macpherson, fashion, february 14, hollywood, melbourne, model miranda kerr, open to suggestions, orlando bloom, valentine s day