Miranda Kerr says she’s too busy to marry Orlando BloomMay 2nd, 2009 - 2:28 pm ICT by ANI
London, May 2 (ANI): Stunner Miranda Kerr has made it clear that she doesn’t have any immediate plans of walking down the aisle with beau Orlando Bloom, as she’s too busy with work.
Miranda, who has been dating Orlando since 2007, revealed that though she would like to see herself settled down one day, she doesn’t have time at the moment.
“It’s definitely something, one day down the track, I want. But for now, I’m happy. I’m just too busy with work that I can’t be thinking of that right now,” The Daily Express quoted Miranda, as telling E! Online.
Miranda recently revealed her wish to be a mother at the launch of Victoria’s Secret push-up bra in New York.
“One day down the line, of course I’d love to be a mum. It’s definitely something I’d like to do,” she said. (ANI)
- Bloom is a positive influence, says Miranda Kerr - Feb 16, 2012
- Miranda Kerr wants to be a mum - Apr 09, 2009
- Kerr cuts on foreign projects for son - Sep 06, 2012
- Kerr health secret - Nov 16, 2011
- Orlando Bloom, Miranda Kerr 'expecting their first child' - Jul 29, 2010
- Bloom to juggle family life with career - Aug 23, 2010
- Kerr launches anti-suicide campaign - Aug 29, 2011
- Miranda Kerr loves work outs - May 19, 2012
- Miranda Kerr names son after late boyfriend - Jul 14, 2011
- Miranda Kerr's attention-seeking son - Aug 30, 2012
- What makes Kerr happy? - Oct 11, 2011
- Kerr loved pregnant catwalk - May 22, 2012
- Miranda Kerr, Orlando Bloom 'struggling to pick baby name' - Jan 14, 2011
- Kerr works hard on her figure - Feb 25, 2012
- Orlando Bloom keeps movie costumes for son - Jul 31, 2011