Miranda Kerr posts pic of newborn son onlineJanuary 19th, 2011 - 4:31 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, Jan 19 (ANI): Australian model Miranda Kerr has posted the first photo of her newborn son, Flynn, on her blog on the KORA Organics website.
The 27-year-old beauty posted the picture of herself, breastfeeding her newborn son online, reports News.com.au.
Kerr posted the intimate snap taken by husband Orlando Bloom with the heading “Our darling little man xxx”, also revealing they had named their son Flynn Bloom.
The Gunnedah-born model wrote that she “gave birth to him naturally; without any medication and it was a long, arduous and difficult labor.”
“On the 6th of January I gave birth to our beautiful little son Flynn. We cherish him. He weighed 9lb 12 ounces (a very healthy and big baby boy). I gave birth to him naturally; without drugs or painkillers and it was a long, arduous and difficult labour, but Orlando was with me the whole time supporting and guiding me through it. I could not have done it without him,” she added. (ANI)
- Kerr thanks hubby for support - Jan 20, 2011
- Kerr encourages breastfeeding - Jan 26, 2011
- Kerr works hard on her figure - Feb 25, 2012
- Miranda Kerr named son after late boyfriend - Jul 13, 2011
- Miranda Kerr defends breastfeeding picture - Feb 07, 2011
- Orlando Bloom raves about wife Miranda Kerr's 'incredible' post-baby body - Apr 30, 2011
- Orlando-Miranda love letters framed - Nov 03, 2011
- When Kerr didn't let Bloom go away - May 14, 2011
- Miranda Kerr, Orlando Bloom 'struggling to pick baby name' - Jan 14, 2011
- Kerr's son loves chanting - Dec 02, 2011
- Coconut oil keeps Miranda Kerr fit - Jul 17, 2011
- Miranda Kerr juggles between breastfeeding baby and posing for shots - Apr 29, 2011
- Bloom is a positive influence, says Miranda Kerr - Feb 16, 2012
- Kerr cuts on foreign projects for son - Sep 06, 2012
- Miranda Kerr loves work outs - May 19, 2012
Tags: australian model, baby boy, blog, born model, drugs, heading, jan 19, labour, little man, medication, melbourne, model miranda kerr, newborn son, news com au, organics, orlando bloom, painkillers, snap, whole time