Miranda Kerr loves work outsMay 19th, 2012 - 9:51 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, May 19 (IANS) Model Miranda Kerr says she exercises every day to maintain her stunning figure.
Kerr, who has a 16-month-old son, Flynn, with husband Orlando Bloom, said: “I work out a lot and eat healthily. I think that health is wealth and it’s important to keep your body in shape, inside and out,” reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“I try to exercise every day, even if it’s just for 30 minutes. Even running around after my little one-year-old is like a workout in itself, plus I love to walk everywhere,” he said.
- Kerr health secret - Nov 16, 2011
- Kerr works hard on her figure - Feb 25, 2012
- Miranda buys silk boxers for hubby Orlando - Dec 01, 2011
- Bloom is a positive influence, says Miranda Kerr - Feb 16, 2012
- Orlando-Miranda love letters framed - Nov 03, 2011
- Kerr credits "love" for her good looks - Aug 09, 2011
- Kerr follows blood group diet - Mar 09, 2011
- Bloom, Kerr to move to New York? - Aug 03, 2012
- Miranda Kerr's attention-seeking son - Aug 30, 2012
- What makes Kerr happy? - Oct 11, 2011
- Kerr's son loves chanting - Dec 02, 2011
- Kerr loved pregnant catwalk - May 22, 2012
- When Kerr didn't let Bloom go away - May 14, 2011
- Miranda Kerr names son after late boyfriend - Jul 14, 2011
- Orlando Bloom named most stylish dad - Jun 15, 2011