Miranda Kerr gives birth to baby boyJanuary 8th, 2011 - 12:09 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, Jan 08 (ANI): Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom have reportedly welcomed a baby boy in the US.
A family member has confirmed that Kerr gave birth to a boy in Los Angeles overnight, reports The Sunday Herald Sun.
The 27-years-old Australian supermodel secretly married British actor Bloom in July.
Kerr’s parents, Therese and John, flew to LA from Australia to be with their daughter and visited the hospital last night, according to Hollywood website X17.
Kerr has said that despite giving birth in the US, she is determined that her baby will spend a lot of time in Australia, reports News.com.au
Kerr recently tweeted that despite having a US, European and Australian passport, her first-born would be “an Aussie through and through”. (ANI)
- Miranda Kerr, Orlando Bloom Become Proud Parents Of Baby Boy - Jan 09, 2011
- Orlando Bloom, Miranda Kerr: Proud Parents Of Baby Boy - Jan 08, 2011
- Miranda Kerr posts pic of newborn son online - Jan 19, 2011
- Miranda Kerr close to giving birth to her first child - Jan 07, 2011
- Bikini-clad Miranda Kerr shows off flawless post-baby bod - Apr 19, 2011
- Miranda Kerr defends breastfeeding picture - Feb 07, 2011
- Miranda Kerr, Orlando Bloom anticipating their 1st baby's birth - Dec 28, 2010
- Miranda Kerr, Orlando Bloom 'struggling to pick baby name' - Jan 14, 2011
- Pregnancy took no toll on Miranda Kerr's figure - Apr 26, 2011
- Miranda Kerr, Orlando Bloom engaged - Jun 22, 2010
- No trouble in marriage: Miranda Kerr - Jul 25, 2012
- Miraanda Kerr becomes Qantas face - Jan 14, 2012
- Miranda Kerr flaunts her post-baby body at Paris Fashion Week - Mar 04, 2011
- Kerr thanks hubby for support - Jan 20, 2011
- Coconut oil keeps Miranda Kerr fit - Jul 17, 2011
Tags: aussie, australia reports, australian passport, baby boy, british actor, family member, giving birth, hollywood, melbourne, miranda kerr, orlando bloom, parents, sunday herald, sunday herald sun, supermodel, therese, time in australia, x17