Miranda Kerr flaunts her post-baby body at Paris Fashion WeekMarch 4th, 2011 - 4:51 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, March 04 (ANI): Miranda Kerr showed off her post-baby body walking the runway at Paris Fashion Week- just two months after giving birth to a baby boy.
The 27-year-old stepped on the catwalk for two Balenciaga shows in a black draped dress with leather details at the fashion fest in the city of lights, displaying her signature svelte shape after giving birth to Flynn, on January 6.
Her husband, English actor Orlando Bloom, sat front-and-center alongside Vogue editor Anna Wintour to cheer-on his wife.
“Miranda was excited to be back on the catwalk in Paris … and loved every minute of it,” News.com.au quoted a statement on her blog as saying. (ANI)
- Kerr loved pregnant catwalk - May 22, 2012
- Kerr works hard on her figure - Feb 25, 2012
- Orlando Bloom raves about wife Miranda Kerr's 'incredible' post-baby body - Apr 30, 2011
- Miranda Kerr is 1st pregnant model to appear on Vogue Australia cover - Dec 02, 2010
- Kerr's son loves chanting - Dec 02, 2011
- Pregnancy took no toll on Miranda Kerr's figure - Apr 26, 2011
- Coconut oil keeps Miranda Kerr fit - Jul 17, 2011
- Miranda Kerr named son after late boyfriend - Jul 13, 2011
- Kerr thanks hubby for support - Jan 20, 2011
- No trouble in marriage: Miranda Kerr - Jul 25, 2012
- Miranda Kerr posts pic of newborn son online - Jan 19, 2011
- Orlando-Miranda love letters framed - Nov 03, 2011
- Miranda Kerr gives birth to baby boy - Jan 08, 2011
- Miranda Kerr's attention-seeking son - Aug 30, 2012
- When Kerr didn't let Bloom go away - May 14, 2011
Tags: anna wintour, baby boy, balenciaga, blog, catwalk, city of lights, english actor, giving birth, january 6, melbourne march, miranda kerr, news com au, orlando bloom, paris fashion week, shape, signature, vogue editor