Miranda Kerr finds her supermodel tag funnyJune 20th, 2008 - 5:37 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, June 20 (ANI): While earning a supermodel tag is an achievement for most catwalk beauties, Miranda Kerr finds it funny.
Kerr, who is baring all for Men’s Style Magazine, believes the supermodel status given to her is just exaggerated.
“I don’t know. That’s what they’re calling me but I don’t really consider myself a supermodel,” The Daily Telegraph quoted her, as telling the magazine.
“I mean, what is a supermodel? Is it like a superhero? I think it’s funny. I don’t take myself too seriously. I just go along with it,” she added.
Best known as one of the Victoria’s Secret Angels, Kerr also revealed that she can’t see what is all the fuss about her boyfriend, actor Orlando Bloom.
“He’s just a guy. He happens to be an actor,” Kerr said. (ANI)
- Kerr health secret - Nov 16, 2011
- Pregnant Miranda Kerr bares all - Nov 10, 2010
- Orlando Bloom raves about wife Miranda Kerr's 'incredible' post-baby body - Apr 30, 2011
- Bloom is a positive influence, says Miranda Kerr - Feb 16, 2012
- No trouble in marriage: Miranda Kerr - Jul 25, 2012
- Miranda Kerr is 1st pregnant model to appear on Vogue Australia cover - Dec 02, 2010
- Miranda buys silk boxers for hubby Orlando - Dec 01, 2011
- Miranda Kerr, Orlando Bloom engaged - Jun 22, 2010
- Miranda Kerr named son after late boyfriend - Jul 13, 2011
- Bikini-clad Miranda Kerr shows off flawless post-baby bod - Apr 19, 2011
- Miranda Kerr does raunchiest photo shoot for men's mag - Jan 31, 2010
- Kerr works hard on her figure - Feb 25, 2012
- Coconut oil keeps Miranda Kerr fit - Jul 17, 2011
- Supermodel Miranda Kerr admits that she is four months pregnant with Orlando Bloom's baby - Aug 20, 2010
- Miranda Kerr names son after late boyfriend - Jul 14, 2011