Miranda buys silk boxers for hubby OrlandoDecember 1st, 2011 - 12:27 pm ICT by IANS
London, Dec 1 (IANS) Supermodel Miranda Kerr says she has bought husband Orlando Bloom a pair of silk boxers to help him get into character in the bedroom.
The 28-year-old and the “Three Musketeers” star have a 10-month-old son, Flynn.
“Well he had to get into character so I bought him these silk boxer shorts and it kind of helped,” femalefirst.co.uk. quoted Kerr as saying.
And when asked what she meant by getting into character, she said: “For, you know, us. I don’t want to tell you what he bought me.”
- Miranda Kerr's attention-seeking son - Aug 30, 2012
- Miranda Kerr loves work outs - May 19, 2012
- Kerr health secret - Nov 16, 2011
- What makes Kerr happy? - Oct 11, 2011
- Orlando-Miranda love letters framed - Nov 03, 2011
- Bloom is a positive influence, says Miranda Kerr - Feb 16, 2012
- Kerr's son loves chanting - Dec 02, 2011
- Kerr works hard on her figure - Feb 25, 2012
- Kerr credits "love" for her good looks - Aug 09, 2011
- I'm old school English: Orlando Bloom - Oct 13, 2011
- Orlando Bloom keeps movie costumes for son - Jul 31, 2011
- Miranda Kerr names son after late boyfriend - Jul 14, 2011
- Bloom, Kerr to move to New York? - Aug 03, 2012
- Orlando Bloom 'bottle feeds' son while Miranda Kerr works on photo shoot - Apr 20, 2011
- Kerr loved pregnant catwalk - May 22, 2012