Miraanda Kerr becomes Qantas faceJanuary 14th, 2012 - 3:04 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Jan 14 (IANS) Australian supermodel Miranda Kerr has been named the new ambassador of Australia-based airline Qantas.
Kerr, who is married to actor Orlando Bloom, has joined the likes of John Travolta, racing driver Mark Webber and athlete Cathy Freeman as brand ambassador for the airline, reports dailystar.co.uk.
Qantas bosses organised a party in Los Angeles to announce Kerr’s new role Thursday.
“She takes your breath away. She adds a whole other level of excitement and glamour to the airline,” said Travolta, a trained pilot.
Kerr is upbeat about the new endorsement.
“It is very exciting. Qantas is such an iconic Australian brand and to be an ambassador for them is such an honour. I always fly Qantas, so this (role) is really exciting, what a privilege,” she said.
- Kerr cuts on foreign projects for son - Sep 06, 2012
- Orlando-Miranda love letters framed - Nov 03, 2011
- Kerr was reluctant to date Bloom - Jul 20, 2011
- Miranda Kerr, Orlando Bloom anticipating their 1st baby's birth - Dec 28, 2010
- Kerr loved pregnant catwalk - May 22, 2012
- Miranda Kerr, Orlando Bloom Become Proud Parents Of Baby Boy - Jan 09, 2011
- Miranda Kerr gives birth to baby boy - Jan 08, 2011
- Kerr thanks hubby for support - Jan 20, 2011
- Orlando Bloom, Miranda Kerr: Proud Parents Of Baby Boy - Jan 08, 2011
- Kerr encourages breastfeeding - Jan 26, 2011
- Bloom, Kerr to move to New York? - Aug 03, 2012
- No trouble in marriage: Miranda Kerr - Jul 25, 2012
- Miranda Kerr loves work outs - May 19, 2012
- Miranda Kerr And Orlando Bloom Are Engaged To Be Married - Jun 22, 2010
- Supermodel Miranda Kerr Is Pregnant - Aug 20, 2010
Tags: airline, athlete, australia, cathy freeman, dailystar, endorsement, excitement, fly, glamour, honour, john travolta, mark webber, miranda kerr, new ambassador, orlando bloom, pilot, privilege, qantas, supermodel