Minogue struggles with work after splitMay 11th, 2012 - 4:59 am ICT by IANS
London, May 11 (IANS) Australian singer Dannii Minogue says she has been finding it hard to juggle her career along with her responsibilities as a mother of a nearly two-year-old son Ethan since separation.
The 40-year-old separated from Kris Smith, former rugby player, last month after staying together for almost four years.
Talking about how is she coping up Minogue said: “Some days with ease, some days with difficulty. I have found that, over the years, whatever happens, you have to roll with it.”
“I try to take it all in my stride, but when it affects my loved ones I feel an internal struggle with the love for my work,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted her as saying.
She also says her showbiz lifestyle has always had a huge affect on her family life.
“Fame and work have always had an impact on my family since I went into this business at seven years of age. It’s all I know,” she said.
- Dannii Minogue gets motivation from son - Aug 08, 2012
- Dannii Minogue has sporty son - Aug 09, 2012
- Minogue's son big for his age - Aug 13, 2012
- Dannii Minogue, Kris Smith split - Apr 04, 2012
- Dannii Minogue to stay in Australia - Aug 18, 2011
- Dannii Minogue Becomes Proud Mom Of A Baby Boy - Jul 08, 2010
- Minogue's 'tacky' meeting with boyfriend - Nov 07, 2011
- Minogue puts son ahead of career - May 14, 2012
- Dannii Minogue scared of embarrassing son - Oct 28, 2010
- Dannii denies split with beau - May 31, 2011
- Dannii Minogue urged to slow down - Mar 06, 2011
- Dannii Minogue miserable after split - Apr 05, 2012
- 'Kris is a brilliant dad', says Dannii Minogue - Sep 06, 2010
- No more heels for Dannii Minogue - Mar 01, 2012
- Go for layering in winter, suggests Dannii Minogue - Jan 07, 2012