Minogue sports short hair in movieAugust 3rd, 2012 - 9:24 am ICT by IANS
London, Aug 3 (IANS) Singer-actress Kylie Minogue sports a short crop in stills from the trailer of her latest film, French drama “Holy Motors”.
The haircut makes the 44-year-old look aged by several years, as she also wears a blouse, blue cardigan and beige trenchcoat, reports thesun.co.uk.
In the film, she is paired opposite Denis Lavant.
Lavant plays the lead character Monsieur Oscar, and Minogue essays Eva Grace. The cast also includes Eva Mendes, who essays a character named Kay M.
- Kylie sports grungy look in new film - Jul 10, 2012
- Kylie Minogue not happy all the time - Aug 07, 2012
- Kylie Minogue wants to direct - Apr 11, 2011
- Applegate in 'Anchorman 2' - Jun 22, 2012
- 'Adaminte Makan Abu' out of Oscar race - Jan 19, 2012
- Rihanna eyes role in 'Scarface' remake - Sep 01, 2012
- Beyonce tops celebrity perfumes' list - Aug 17, 2011
- Minogue wants to be an actor again - Jun 09, 2012
- Adele likely to sing closing credit of 'Skyfall' - Sep 12, 2012
- Kylie Minogue set for 'Neighbours' cameo - Jul 29, 2010
- Dannii Minogue has a great fall! - Sep 13, 2012
- More than 11 million women tried the 'Aniston cut' - May 26, 2010
- Winslet's fears over nude scene in 'Titanic 3D' - Mar 29, 2012
- `Without Men' features Eva Longoria in lesbian scene - Jul 29, 2011
- Pete Doherty locks lips in acting debut - May 24, 2012