Minogue puts son ahead of careerMay 14th, 2012 - 6:32 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, May 14 (IANS) Australian singer Dannii Minogue, who split from rugby player Kris Smith last month, says she wants to spend as much time with her son Ethan as possible.
Her son is about to turn two.
“I guess my world is about making time for being a mum and not missing out on special time with Ethan. Every week there are new things. He is changing every day,” thesun.co.uk quoted Minogue as saying.
“The music takes you on a different trip. You can’t do everything. You choose a couple of important things and the rest is mum time,” she said.
The 40-year-old spends her days doing normal things and does not need to have a nanny.
“I work one day a week on ‘Australia’s Got Talent’. I’ve got a couple of extra things with this and some interviews and that’s it. The rest is looking after Ethan.”
“I’m loving it. I don’t want to miss out on these years. That’s important to me,” she said.
- Dannii Minogue, Kris Smith split - Apr 04, 2012
- Dannii Minogue miserable after split - Apr 05, 2012
- Trouble in Dannii Minogue's paradise? - May 30, 2011
- Dannii Minogue gets motivation from son - Aug 08, 2012
- Dannii Minogue has sporty son - Aug 09, 2012
- No more heels for Dannii Minogue - Mar 01, 2012
- Minogue's 'tacky' meeting with boyfriend - Nov 07, 2011
- Dannii Minogue's 'massive' family plan - Oct 07, 2010
- Minogue struggles with work after split - May 11, 2012
- 'Kris is a brilliant dad', says Dannii Minogue - Sep 06, 2010
- Dannii Minogue Becomes Proud Mom Of A Baby Boy - Jul 08, 2010
- Dannii Minogue to stay in Australia - Aug 18, 2011
- New mum Dannii Minogue enjoys first family day out - Jul 19, 2010
- Dannii Minogue's thyroid problem - Oct 11, 2011
- Go for layering in winter, suggests Dannii Minogue - Jan 07, 2012