Minogue feared breast cancer would ‘kill herNovember 14th, 2007 - 8:20 am ICT by admin
“I was upset and I was angry and I was terrified,” News.com.au quoted her, as saying.
“I thought, `Well, this is quite unbelievable.’ I thought, `Is this really happening?’
“Was I thinking, `That’s it, I’m going to fall off my perch’? Oh yes. Yeah, yeah, yeah,” she said.
However, Minogue added that in spite of her fears she never thought about giving up her pop career.
“I didn’t think that. But I’ve already had visions about the next tour. Touring is the ultimate for me. Now, doing photo sessions, videos, I’m not as excited,” she said.
“My patience has gone down. I think it’s about rationing my energy,” she added. (ANI)
- Breast cancer scares Elizabeth Hurley - Oct 18, 2011
- Minogue wants to be an actor again - Jun 09, 2012
- Kylie Minogue feeling broody because of sister Dannii - May 14, 2010
- Minogue wants to duet with Spears - Mar 29, 2011
- I was destined to be a star: Kylie Minogue - Jun 17, 2012
- Kylie Minogue breaks down as she talks of traumatic cancer battle - Mar 07, 2011
- Kylie Minogue tweets about her stalker & alerts the police - Feb 10, 2012
- Dannii Minogue's cancer fears - Oct 15, 2011
- Jennifer Lawrence is scared of spiders - Mar 23, 2012
- Dannii's baby leaves Kylie Minogue feeling 'clucky' - Jul 22, 2010
- Kylie Minogue wants children, may adopt - Feb 23, 2011
- Performing on stage was a challenge: Kylie - Jun 19, 2010
- Kylie Minogue not happy all the time - Aug 07, 2012
- Kylie Minogue planning a tribute to 'Big Fat Gypsy Weddings'? - Feb 24, 2011
- Kylie considers retirement after every tour - Feb 27, 2011