Minogue annoyed with Mylo for posting songs on MySpaceNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:36 am ICT by admin
None of the tunes made the final tracklisting, but Mylo posted the songs so that fans could listen and download them for free.
Apparently, Minogue is really furious with his move.
“Kylie is really easy-going as a rule but this got her back up,” The Daily Star quoted an insider in the Mylo’s camp, as saying.
“The songs didn’t make the album so that should have been the end of it.
“She really feels she should have had some say in whether the tracks were made public, especially as her vocals are on them.
“What started out as a friendly working relationship between her and Mylo has deteriorated. He has now been well and truly frozen out of the Kylie fold,” the insider added. (ANI)
- Rihanna scares Chris Martin - Sep 13, 2011
- Kylie Minogue 'is let down by release of new album Aphrodite' - Mar 07, 2011
- Kylie Minogue debuts album at NY gay club - Jun 07, 2010
- Kylie Minogue still has sex appeal - Nov 09, 2010
- Kylie Minogue teases with new tour poster - Mar 07, 2012
- Kylie Minogue to sing with sister? - Feb 23, 2012
- Kylie Minogue Enthralls Viewers With Her Performance In A Remote Village Pub - Aug 26, 2010
- Criticism 'cuts like a knife', admits Kylie - Jul 13, 2010
- Hilton set to release Minogue-inspired second album - Jul 29, 2010
- Rihanna to perform with Coldplay at Grammys - Jan 20, 2012
- Kylie Minogue's beau passes her 'road test' - Jun 20, 2010
- Minogue doesn't copy Gaga - Mar 01, 2011
- Kylie Minogue finds Lady Gaga's fashion choices 'outlandish' - Jul 21, 2010
- Kylie tops UK album chart again 22yrs after first number one - Jul 12, 2010
- Paris Hilton's second album inspired by Kylie Minogue - Jul 29, 2010