Minissha’s special rapportMarch 25th, 2009 - 5:07 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
Minissha Lamba has close to a male co-star. But don’t get any ideas. He’s not someone her age and is actually playing her father in the movie “Abba Ka Kaun’.
Yes, Boman Irani and Minissha have developed a unique bond during the shooting of the film. Though they have worked together in “Honeymoon Travels Pvt. Ltd’ but this is a whole new development.
And it’s become such a strong bond that Minissha now sees a father figure in Boman.
She’s said, “It was one of the most unique relationships I have had with any co-star to date”.
She’s added, “Literally I adopted Boman as my father while we were off the sets. I would call him Abba all the time and he too would call me by the name of the character I play. The bond between the father and the daughter would be played out post pack up every evening, so much so that when something had to be done, I would take permission from Abba”.
Well, after her aborted attempt to turn sexy with “Kidnap’ ( the movie tanked), she’s back to where she belongs- playing the domesticated chick in movies.
So this new “gharelu’ type bond with Boman really suits her temperament. -Sampurn Media
- Minissha Lamba Falls Violently Ill - Mar 30, 2010
- Refused to walk the ramp in bikini: Minissha Lamba - Sep 12, 2011
- Ekta Kapoor inspires Minissha Lamba - Jun 14, 2011
- Who is SRK's confidant? (Movie Snippets) - Jun 27, 2012
- I almost fainted when Shirin's role was offered: Farah - May 31, 2012
- Farah finds acting funny! - Jan 27, 2012
- Karan Johar not keen on making legendary love stories - Jul 17, 2012
- Good looks not always important: Minissha Lamba - Mar 12, 2010
- 'Well Done Abba' to release on 370 screens - Mar 23, 2010
- Minissha blasts her 'Bheja Fry 2' director - Jul 30, 2011
- I'm not dating Amita Pathak: Pulkit (Movie Snippets) - Mar 20, 2012
- At 83, Shammi Aunty frail, hard of hearing, but invincible - Aug 29, 2012
- Minnisha hasn't got her due in Bollywood: Shyam Benegal (Interview) - Sep 08, 2009
- Who's likely to head to Cannes from B-Town? - Apr 07, 2012
- 'Well done Abba' is a tongue-in-cheek film: Minissha Lamba - Mar 16, 2010