Minaj wants baby in five yearsMay 11th, 2012 - 5:31 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, May 11 (IANS) Rapper Nicki Minaj seems to have chalked out her future plans and says she might have a baby in five years’ time.
When asked on the US talk show “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” where she hopes to be in five years, Minaj said: “Maybe I’ll be having a baby. I would love to give birth on your show.”
The 29-year old also said that she enjoys buying gifts for friends and not for herself, reports contactmusic.com.
“I am still not like a big spender. I love buying other people stuff, because when I buy myself something I feel like, I don’t really need this. You know, ‘Why am I getting it?’ I just bought my best friends Range Rovers. They’re really excited about that,” she said.
- Aniston tries out DeGeneres' 'nipple vibrator' b'day gift on air! - Feb 05, 2011
- Ellen DeGeneres: Glen Campbell's Last Tour - Oct 13, 2011
- Minaj not ready for kids - Apr 23, 2012
- Ben Affleck Can't Wait to be 'Mr Mom' - Dec 11, 2010
- Rich men are a turn-off: Nicki Minaj - Oct 22, 2011
- Ellen DeGeneres, Lady Gaga share kiss after singer performs new song - Apr 30, 2011
- Not easy to deal with claims about Bieber: Gomez - Nov 18, 2011
- Minaj 'overtly fondled' at airport - Jul 10, 2012
- Minaj doesn't want to be poor again - Apr 22, 2012
- DeGeneres named PETA 'woman of the year' - Jan 01, 2010
- Nicki Minaj finds herself awkward - Aug 09, 2011
- Ellen Degeneres Show: Rihanna Performs - Feb 16, 2010
- Portia de Rossi and Ellen DeGeneres sell off their home - Oct 06, 2011
- Minaj pays tribute to dead fan - Jun 01, 2012
- Madonna teams up with Minaj for new single - Oct 29, 2011