Minaj pays tribute to dead fanJune 1st, 2012 - 5:39 am ICT by IANS
London, June 1 (IANS) Nicki Minaj has paid tribute to a fan who died after attending the rapper’s concert in Japan.
Irish student Nicola Furlong was found dead in her Tokyo hotel room May 25 just hours after she had watched the “Super Bass” hitmaker perform live at Zepp Toyko the previous evening, reports contactmusic.com.
The 29-year-old hip-hop star took to Twitter.com to express her sadness for Furlong.
“Saddened to learn one of my precious fans; found tragically (dead) in Japan. My love and prayers are with the family of Nicola Furlong,” she tweeted.
- Nicki Minaj to launch nail polish range - Oct 24, 2011
- Nicki Minaj's video banned - Feb 02, 2012
- Nicki Minaj wants to be an author - Mar 14, 2012
- Drake And Nicki Minaj Reveal They Are A Married Couple Through Twitter - Aug 28, 2010
- Minaj finds it boring to look sexy - Feb 15, 2012
- I'm not bisexual: Nicki Minaj - Sep 06, 2012
- Minaj's childhood phobia - Oct 21, 2011
- Minaj's fragrance bottle has a pink wig - Sep 08, 2012
- Nicki Minaj shuts down Times Square - Apr 08, 2012
- Celebrities tweet their prayers to Japan's quake, Tsunami victims - Mar 12, 2011
- Nicki Minaj thinks pink for New Year's party - Dec 13, 2010
- Indian idioms for free-style western performances? The debate grows (Lifestyle Feature) (With Images) - Jun 29, 2012
- Nicki Minaj Kicked Out Of London Hotel After Fans Cause Chaos - Jan 23, 2011
- Kissing Madonna was good: Minaj - Dec 10, 2011
- Baby girl born to Beyonce - Jan 08, 2012