Minaj not ready for kidsApril 23rd, 2012 - 7:35 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, April 23 (IANS) Rapper Nicki Minaj says she is not ready to have children yet even though she was impressed by seeing how well Madonna manages work and family life.
The 29-year-old is currently in a stormy relationship with Safaree Samuels but insists they are not ready to have a baby.
“Madonna made me realise that having kids can be done because I saw her kids coming to rehearsals and that really moved me. But no kids any time soon,” contactmusic.com quoted her as saying.
Instead of raising kids, Minaj is happy to represent an entire generation.
“I represent an entire generation and I’m not going to allow myself to be defined. So the fans do get the crazy stuff but they also get the uplifting things and they start realising that I’m a multifaceted artist,” she added.
- Minaj wants kids protected from her lyrics - Apr 29, 2012
- Madonna & Nicki Minaj's kiss creates waves - Dec 09, 2011
- Rich men are a turn-off: Nicki Minaj - Oct 22, 2011
- Nicki Minaj steps away from bisexual image - Nov 24, 2010
- Nicki Minaj gives a lap dance to Lil Wayne - Mar 29, 2011
- Madonna and Nicki Minaj share a kiss - Dec 08, 2011
- Minaj doesn't want to be poor again - Apr 22, 2012
- Minaj tired of comparison with Gaga - Apr 10, 2012
- Madonna teams up with Minaj for new single - Oct 29, 2011
- Nicki Minaj tones down sexual contents in album - Feb 13, 2011
- Why did Minaj quit Twitter? - Apr 21, 2012
- Minaj wants baby in five years - May 11, 2012
- Madonna's gig stuns audience at Super Bowl - Feb 06, 2012
- Nicki Minaj finds herself awkward - Aug 09, 2011
- Madonna's fan arrested for leaking her new song - Dec 22, 2011