Mills tells Macca to pay upNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:27 am ICT by admin
“Heather has demanded that her lawyers contact Paul’s legal team to say they have a deadline of Friday,” the Daily Mail quoted the source, as saying.
The insider revealed that if Macca’s team fail to respond by the deadline, then Mills was thrash out the settlement in court.
“If they do not come back saying we’re in general agreement to the settlement as thrashed out in court last week by then, she will give the green light to slug it out very publicly in court,” the source said.
A friend of Macca said: “Heather has been putting the word out - saying very specifically that it is not in Paul’s best interest to go to court by reminding him of the cards she is holding.
“She has started making worrying noises about the custody of Beatrice, suggesting she might perhaps take her to America for long periods of time.
“She has been saying that if they go to court, the judge will not pay any interest to what she calls “the catalogue of lies” that have been said about her in the Press.
“She is saying that if this goes to court, she will get awarded more money, that it will be worst for Beatrice to have her parents publicly warring.
“His legal team has been reminded that Heather could argue that she put him back on track emotionally and with his career after Linda, his first wife, died.
“And perhaps then if she goes to court she should then fight for some of his future earnings. Heather has also been talking again about her personal security and that of Beatrice.
“She is saying the longer this all drags on and the more public it gets, the more worried she is that she will become public enemy No 1. And greater security for them all is something Paul will have to pay for.”
A source close to Mills said: “Friday is the cutoff. And Paul must remember that if it goes to court, then that is a whole new ball game. It could all get very messy again very quickly.” (ANI)
- Heather Mills considering adoption - May 26, 2010
- Heather Mills says Macca chased her for months - Feb 03, 2010
- How Heather Mills tortured her ex-nanny with her diva-like demands - Mar 30, 2010
- Heather Mills celebrates winning legal battle over nanny's bully claims - Jun 05, 2010
- Heather Mills hospitalized after skiing accident - May 13, 2011
- Heather Mills gives Macca's new love her 'blessings' - Apr 12, 2009
- Heather Mills 'lied about abuse by Paul McCartney' - Mar 02, 2011
- Heather Mills faces 'serious surgery' - Nov 14, 2007
- Heather Mills says 'losing leg was 20 times easier than losing Macca' - Jul 26, 2010
- Learner driver jailed for killing 9 year old - Dec 22, 2011
- Heather Mills loves freedom after divorce from Macca - Jul 11, 2009
- Macca, Heather Mills 'bury the hatchet' for daughter's sake - Mar 22, 2010
- Marriage to Heather Mills was 'mistake of the decade', says Paul McCartney - Dec 10, 2009
- Heather Mills' activist daughter irks guests with culinary choices queries - Aug 01, 2009
- Macca has great taste in women, says ex-wife Heather Mills - Jan 26, 2009
Tags: beatrice, best interest, contact, could argue that, daily mail, drags, financial dispute, first wife, five days later, greater security, heather, last thursday, long periods of time, macca, personal security, public enemy no 1, she calls, slug, thrash