Mills plans to donate McCartney’s money to charity?November 14th, 2007 - 8:27 am ICT by admin
Speaking to U.S. news show Access Hollywood host Billy Bush, the model-turned-activist let out her plans.
Billy Bush asked, “If I’m to understand this correctly… when the settlement is over… 80 per cent of whatever you get is going to charity?”
Mills replied, “Well, I can’t officially say that because then I won’t get it, because the judge will say, `If you’re going to do that with it, you can’t have it!’ So I can’t say that.
“But I have, in my life, given 80 per cent of my income to charity,” she added.
However, the 39-year-old former model has insisted that she has a huge legal debt to pay.
“I owe one and a half million to my lawyers,” she said. (ANI)
- Heather Mills 'lied about abuse by Paul McCartney' - Mar 02, 2011
- Heather Mills says Macca chased her for months - Feb 03, 2010
- Heather Mills to sell New York home - Feb 20, 2011
- Heather Mills hospitalized after skiing accident - May 13, 2011
- When Lovato met McCartney - Apr 11, 2012
- Heather Mills still seething over divorce settlement - Apr 21, 2009
- Heather Mills vows never to marry again - Feb 09, 2010
- Heather Mills factures rib during 'Dancing on Ice' rehearsals - Jan 06, 2010
- Heather Mills says 'losing leg was 20 times easier than losing Macca' - Jul 26, 2010
- Heather Mills considering adoption - May 26, 2010
- Stella McCartney says she's a guilty working mother - Apr 02, 2011
- How Heather Mills tortured her ex-nanny with her diva-like demands - Mar 30, 2010
- Heather Mills identifies with Mahatma Gandhi - Aug 11, 2009
- Losing a leg was easier than divorcing McCartney, admits Mills - Jan 10, 2010
- Heather Mills loves freedom after divorce from Macca - Jul 11, 2009