Mills” ex rep says Macca ”abuse” video evidence never existedJuly 29th, 2008 - 5:54 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, July 29 (ANI): Heather Mills” former representative has landed another blow to the model’’s career after claiming tapes of Sir Paul McCartney being ”abusive” never existed.
Michele Elyzabeth, who resigned as Mills” rep earlier this month, has targeted the 40-year-old in a bid to recoup the 100,000 dollars, she claims Sir Paul McCartney’’s ex wife owes her for her services.
In an interview with U.S. news show Access Hollywood, she claimed that the videotaped footage of the former ”Beatle,” Mills threatened to show to the court during the couple’’s high-profile divorce battle never existed.
“I really don”t believe she did (have the video). I was close enough and I heard a couple of conversations. Now that I know what I know, I don”t really think that Paul really went after her for anything,” Contactmusic quoted Elyzabeth, as saying.
“She had basically nothing - she had tapes of her being in the studio with him, her being on the road with him, private moments.
“She told me a bunch of stuff… (but) I don”t see him being a violent person,” she added. (ANI)