Mills demands Macca to tell everyone that she’s not a ‘gold-digger’November 14th, 2007 - 8:25 am ICT by admin
The friend however said that the 39-year-old former model is failing to understand that it would not help her gain her good rapport back.
“Heather thinks that if only Paul would tell everyone she is a nice person, that she’s not a fantasist or a gold-digger, then all his fans are going to stop hating her,” the Daily Mail quoted the friend, as saying.
“She just can’t understand why so many people seem to hate her when she does so much charity work,” Mills’ friend added.
The friend also revealed that Mills asked the former Beatle to let her move back to his Peasmarsh estate in East Sussex for the sake of her ’security’.
“She wants to stay at Peasmarsh because the estate is enormous and she feels it’s the only place where she would be completely safe. She is worried about the paparazzi and wants to be somewhere secluded,” Mills’ friend said.
Mills also asked Sir Paul to plunge into his multimillion-pound wealth to pay for a security team to protect her and their 4-year-old daughter Beatrice.
The friend has also revealed that Mills gave interviews in order to get Sir Paul into negotiations with her but her efforts had been rebuffed, especially in her pleas for guarantees over her security.
“Heather did the TV interviews because she felt she wasn’t getting anywhere. Talks about the divorce had stalled and she wanted to show him that she could create a media storm if she wanted to,” the friend said.
“She thought it would force him back to the negotiating table. She thought he would finally cave in over that, but he didn’t,” the friend added. (ANI)
- Heather Mills identifies with Mahatma Gandhi - Aug 11, 2009
- How Heather Mills tortured her ex-nanny with her diva-like demands - Mar 30, 2010
- Heather Mills 'lied about abuse by Paul McCartney' - Mar 02, 2011
- Heather Mills hospitalized after skiing accident - May 13, 2011
- Heather Mills to sell New York home - Feb 20, 2011
- Macca, Heather Mills 'bury the hatchet' for daughter's sake - Mar 22, 2010
- Heather Mills says 'losing leg was 20 times easier than losing Macca' - Jul 26, 2010
- Nancy Shevell's wedding dress designed by Stella McCartney - Oct 10, 2011
- Heather Mills considering adoption - May 26, 2010
- Heather Mills says Macca chased her for months - Feb 03, 2010
- Heather Mills vows never to marry again - Feb 09, 2010
- Heather Mills still seething over divorce settlement - Apr 21, 2009
- Experts: Tiger Woods to get sympathy if wife takes half of his assets - Dec 23, 2009
- Paul McCartney, Nancy Shevell engaged? - May 10, 2009
- Nancy Dell'Olio loses court action against the Daily Mail - Dec 21, 2011
Tags: beatle, charity work, daughter beatrice, former model, gain respect, gold digger, good person, heather, macca, mail, many people seem, media storm, move back, multimillion pound, paparazzi, security team, she wanted, sir paul, stop hating, tv interviews