Mills brands McCartney’s daughter cheapNovember 18th, 2007 - 11:43 am ICT by admin
New York, Nov 18 (ANI): Heather Mills has attacked estranged Paul McCartney’s daughter, Stella McCartney for being petty, vindictive and cheap.
The 39-year-old former model has accused Stella for charging her almost full price for her exclusive line of pricey duds.
Mills Los Angeles based publicist Michelle Elyzabeth said that Stella told her client that she’d give her just 10 percent off at her boutique.
“Stella told Heather she’d give her just 10 percent off at her boutique in London,” the New York Post quoted Elyzabeth, as saying.
“And they were related. But that just goes along with everything we know about Stella now, she said.
Elyzabeth insisted that Mills had defended Stella all the way up until her nasty 2006 split from Paul but the 36-year-old never cared for Mills.
“Stella never cared for her, but Heather always said, ‘She has such a close relationship with her dad, that’s all it is,’ ” Elyzabeth said.
“She never tried to fight with her, she added. (ANI)
- Nancy Shevell's wedding dress designed by Stella McCartney - Oct 10, 2011
- Heather Mills 'lied about abuse by Paul McCartney' - Mar 02, 2011
- Stella McCartney to make acting debut - Dec 03, 2011
- Paul McCartney all set to marry Nancy Shevell - Sep 16, 2011
- Stella McCartney opens her first Adidas store - May 30, 2012
- Heather Mills to sell New York home - Feb 20, 2011
- Rihanna to work with Stella McCartney ? - Sep 03, 2012
- Heather Mills hospitalized after skiing accident - May 13, 2011
- McCartney gets puppies' photo as wedding gift - Oct 18, 2011
- Heather Mills considering adoption - May 26, 2010
- Stella McCartney Welcomes Fourth Child Reiley Into Family - Dec 02, 2010
- Heather Mills is a gold digger and a pathological liar, says ex rep - Sep 08, 2008
- Susan Boyle wants a duet with Paul McCartney - Nov 27, 2010
- Stella McCartney says she's a guilty working mother - Apr 02, 2011
- Heather Mills' fashion faux pas at London red carpet - May 12, 2010