Miller’s green hair disasterMay 16th, 2012 - 6:31 am ICT by IANS
London, May 16 (IANS) Pregnant actress Sienna Miller’s hair once accidentally turned green when she tried to dye her locks brown using henna.
“I have had some real hair disasters. I once used henna to dye my hair brown for an audition, thinking I was being clever as it’s natural. Little did I know it was the worst thing I could have done as it coats the follicles so that nothing else can penetrate,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Miller as saying.
So what did she do with the green hair?
“I had to put ketchup in it for about a year to get rid of the green tinge,” she said.
The 30-year-old is expecting her first baby with boyfriend Tom Sturridge.
- Sienna Miller once put ketchup in her hair - May 07, 2012
- Sienna Miller gushes about her newborn - Aug 03, 2012
- Pregnant Sienna Miller doesn't stop working - Mar 22, 2012
- Sienna Miller has baby shower - May 30, 2012
- Pattinson worried for Stewart - Aug 09, 2012
- Sienna Miller gives birth to first child? - Jul 09, 2012
- Pregnant Miller takes up yoga - May 05, 2012
- Sienna Miller engaged - Jan 07, 2012
- Knowles ketchup cravings - Nov 09, 2011
- Sienna Miller lost role to green hair - Aug 08, 2009
- Stewart turns to Pattionson's best buddy for help - Aug 28, 2012
- Sienna Miller dating Tom Sturridge - Mar 21, 2011
- Sienna spotted kissing Sturridge - May 18, 2011
- Barrymore planning summer wedding? - Mar 24, 2012
- Holmes gets tattoo on her wrist - Aug 27, 2011