Milla Jovovich thought her baby bump was a ‘beer belly’!November 14th, 2007 - 1:52 am ICT by admin
“I had no idea. It looked in the mirror like I’d drunk too many beers,” Contactmusic quoted her, as saying.
Jovovich, who is due any day now, said that it was almost six and a half weeks before she realised that she was pregnant.
“It was almost six and a half weeks before I put two and two together, which was funny because my belly was getting big,” she said.
The actress is currently engaged to writer/director Paul W. S. Anderson, with whom she is expecting her first child.
She has already revealed that the couple are expecting a baby girl. (ANI)
- Milla Jovovich 'tougher than Angelina Jolie' - Sep 14, 2010
- Milla Jovovich talks about her food habits - Oct 11, 2011
- A 'badass' Jovovich in 'Resident Evil' - Sep 14, 2012
- Jovovich wants to travel with daughter - Nov 14, 2011
- I'd love to work with Salman Khan: Milla Jovovich - Sep 28, 2011
- Milla Jovovich on her career and family life - Oct 13, 2010
- Shooting intimate scenes with De Niro was tough: Jovovich - Sep 13, 2010
- Being a mother changes everything, says Milla Jovovich - Sep 08, 2010
- M'lady Milla enjoys stunt scenes - Oct 04, 2011
- Aishwarya's sword fight inspires Milla Jovovich - Oct 14, 2011
- Milla Jovovich exposes boob during red carpet wardrobe malfunction - Apr 02, 2011
- Daughter comes first for Jovovich - Sep 08, 2010
- Milla Jovovich felt 'violated' getting intimate with Robert De Niro in 'Stone' - Sep 13, 2010
- 'The Three Musketeers' - action precedes story (IANS Movie Review - Rating: ***) - Oct 14, 2011
- Milla Jovovich stars in "Three Musketeers" - Sep 08, 2010
Tags: actress, baby girl, beer belly, beers, bump, contactmusic, director paul, evil star, expecting a baby, milla jovovich, mirror, oblivious, pregnancy, putting on weight, realised, resident evil, writer director