Milind Soman endorses hair colour brand (With Images)May 27th, 2009 - 8:38 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, May 27 (IANS) Supermodel-turned actor Milind Soman, who was seen in movies like “Bheja Fry”, has been signed by a hair colour brand as its brand ambassador.
“Just for Men” is aimed at the age group of 30 years and above and promises to colour grey hair in a matter of five minutes.
“I decided to associate myself with the brand because I was convinced of their quality assurance amongst products available around the world, to colour and cover the greys,” said Milind Soman.
Mumbai-based Elder Health Care ltd is a part of Elder group of companies that makes self-care products and are expanding their male grooming category with the hair colour.
“Hair colour is one of the biggest personal grooming category but most of the products are women centric. This is the first of its kind that is aimed at guys and it will colour your grey hair in five minutes,” said Anuj Saxena, managing director of Elder Health Care ltd in a press release here Wednesday.
“Our product is positioned towards men in the age group of 30 years and above, who have excelled personally and professionally and want quick fixes for their grey hair,” he added.
The product is available in two different categories - head hair colours and beard and side burns colour gels - all are priced at Rs.400.
- Elder launches 'Just for Men' in India - Aug 06, 2009
- BeYu fashion awards honours eight designers - Apr 16, 2011
- Philips launches bodygroom product for men - Jul 20, 2012
- I looked like moron: Timberlake - May 05, 2012
- Elder Health Care to honour fashion designers Friday - Nov 16, 2010
- Godrej Consumer Products buys majority stake in African hair care firm - Jun 01, 2011
- Men not much drawn to grooming products - Sep 17, 2011
- Indian men chase fairness creams - and create a growing market - May 25, 2010
- Vinay Pathak misses Ranvir Shorey in 'Bheja Fry 2' - Jun 14, 2011
- Cricket fans, go easy on face paint and wear cotton! - Mar 03, 2011
- Marathon lends colour, star power to Mumbai streets (Third Lead) - Jan 16, 2011
- Godrej eyes buying out Africa's Darling Group - Dec 01, 2011
- Greying hair is the darkest fear for Brit men - Aug 04, 2010
- Drug stops hair going grey - Oct 03, 2011
- Godrej Consumer Products merges arm with self - Oct 14, 2010
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,