Miley healthy and good, says instructorJuly 9th, 2012 - 4:46 am ICT by IANS
London, July 9 (IANS) Singer Miley Cyrus has left critics worrying about shrinking waistline but her pilates instructor Mari Winsor says there’s no cause for concern.
“I think people need to chill out. She’s healthy and she feels good, that’s the main thing. She’s smart about her body. She wanted to sculpt her body, that’s all,” people.com quoted Winsor as saying.
To get her toned physique, the 19-year-old has also been following a gluten-free diet and going to Winsor’s classes almost daily for one-hour sessions of circuit pilates, which includes work on the reformer, mat exercises and stretching.
“What we focus on with Miley is posture. That was my main concern when she first came to me.
“I wanted to get her shoulders down and get her to relax her upper body. If you notice, her posture is a lot better. She works hard. She’s focused,” he said.
- Miley Cyrus' lean times - May 21, 2012
- I am not anorexic: Miley Cyrus - Apr 09, 2012
- Miley Cyrus hurt by dad's comments - Feb 25, 2011
- Cuts on Miley Cyrus's arm causes concern - Jul 15, 2012
- Miley Cyrus Seems To Be Growing Up Too Fast! - Dec 28, 2010
- Brenda engaged to Miley's brother - Oct 16, 2011
- Miley Cyrus won't mix work with pleasure - Mar 17, 2012
- Cyrus hospitalised with knife cut - Apr 18, 2012
- Breast implant 'swallowed' by woman’s body during a Pilates session - Dec 16, 2011
- Miley Cyrus planning to get a sixth tattoo - Mar 20, 2011
- Celebs reveal their bikini bod secrets - Jun 29, 2010
- Miley Cyrus Shows Off Her Panty On TV Show - Nov 16, 2010
- Madge to celebrate b'day with King-Queen themed fancy dress bash - Aug 14, 2010
- Cyrus gifts puppy to beau on birthday - Jan 18, 2012
- Hemsworth impatient with Miley Cyrus - Aug 01, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,