Miley Cyrus won’t mix work with pleasureMarch 17th, 2012 - 3:01 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, March 17 (IANS) Miley Cyrus puts her love life and career separate. The teen star who’s currently dating Aussie actor Liam Hemsworth refuses to let anything get in the way of her relationship.
“I will always keep things separate from my boo [boyfriend], that is how we met and that is how it stays. Apart on screen, together off-screen,” reports showbizspy.com
Miley recently insisted that she is still the perfect role model for “normal” girls everywhere.
“I take being a role model very seriously and that’s why I try so hard to relate to my fans,” she added.
- A good listener is a good partner: Miley - Apr 26, 2012
- Hemsworth too young to marry - Apr 05, 2012
- Hemsworth loves Cyrus' short hair - Aug 16, 2012
- Cyrus loves being a fiancee - Jun 22, 2012
- Cyrus hospitalised with knife cut - Apr 18, 2012
- Cyrus gifts puppy to beau on birthday - Jan 18, 2012
- Miley Cyrus' refuses to travel without her trainer - Jun 10, 2012
- Miley Cyrus shares bed with pets - Aug 22, 2012
- Miley's tattoo obsession continues - Feb 20, 2012
- Are Miley Cyrus & Liam Hemsworth back together? - Apr 05, 2011
- Miley Cyrus delays wedding to finish album - Sep 08, 2012
- Cyrus happy with engagement to Hemsworth - Jun 07, 2012
- Hudgens finds centipedes 'awful' - Feb 11, 2012
- Maggie to play Liam Neeson's saviour in 'Taken 2' - Mar 21, 2012
- Hemsworth impatient with Miley Cyrus - Aug 01, 2012