Miley Cyrus won’t lip-sync at live showsMarch 31st, 2011 - 2:49 pm ICT by IANS
London, March 31 (IANS) Singer Miley Cyrus has vowed that she would never lip-sync her songs during live performances.
The singer, who is set to embark on a global tour next month, says she would rather prefer to be called a bad singer than earn a reputation for miming onstage, reports ok.co.uk.
“I don’t lip-sync. I would rather someone say I sang like c**p than have people see me lip-sync,” she said on a radio show.
- Lily Allen says she'd mime worse than Britney - Dec 24, 2009
- Kylie Minogue admits to miming at Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade - Nov 27, 2010
- Playback singing ridiculous: Alisha Chinai - Dec 20, 2010
- Britney's onstage miming may prompt new Oz legislation - Nov 07, 2009
- Jittery Kelly Rowland lip-synchs tracks at concert - Sep 13, 2010
- Britney's DJ slams Oz press over lip-synching criticism - Nov 12, 2009
- Are Miley Cyrus & Liam Hemsworth back together? - Apr 05, 2011
- Miley Cyrus' new single tops iTunes chart - May 22, 2010
- Cheryl Cole Criticized For Miming Live Performance - Oct 27, 2010
- A good listener is a good partner: Miley - Apr 26, 2012
- Shammi Kapoor was like a mentor to me: Asha Parekh - Aug 17, 2011
- Shahid Kapoor opts out of YRF film - Aug 28, 2012
- Miley Cyrus in Brazil, goes for her sixth tattoo - May 18, 2011
- Recording live after 30 years was fantastic: Asha Bhosle (Interview) - Nov 27, 2010
- Miley Cyrus Criticized Over Simulating Lesbian Kiss On Stage - Jun 06, 2010