Miley Cyrus wants summer weddingJune 9th, 2012 - 2:32 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 9 (IANS) Singer-actor Miley Cyrus reportedly wants to wed fiance Liam Hemsworth in the summer of 2013.
The 19-year-old got engaged to Hemsworth May 31 and is already planning her nuptials.
“Nothing has been definite yet. She’s just pretty much brainstorming everything about her wedding. I know she wants to have a summer wedding, something on the water maybe,” contactmusic.com quoted a source as saying.
- Cyrus happy with engagement to Hemsworth - Jun 07, 2012
- Cyrus defends teenage engagement - Aug 07, 2012
- Hemsworth's family likes Cyrus - Jul 03, 2012
- Liam-Miley aren't ready to wed: Chris Hemsworth - Apr 13, 2012
- Cyrus, Hemsworth married? - Jun 30, 2012
- Wedding bells for Cyrus this weekend? - Jun 27, 2012
- Cyrus gifts puppy to beau on birthday - Jan 18, 2012
- Liam Hemsworth And Miley Cyrus Parting Ways? - Aug 27, 2010
- Underwood advises Cyrus to have long engagement - Jun 11, 2012
- Miley Cyrus' refuses to travel without her trainer - Jun 10, 2012
- Miley back with Liam Hemsworth - Jun 17, 2011
- Miley Cyrus delays wedding to finish album - Sep 08, 2012
- Miley Cyrus lashes out at rude fan - Dec 22, 2011
- Cyrus enjoys free hamburger meal - Jun 30, 2012
- Miley Cyrus dances seductively for beau - Sep 12, 2011