Miley Cyrus turns teacher for a dayApril 28th, 2009 - 12:27 pm ICT by IANS
London, April 28 (IANS) “Hannah Montana” star Miley Cyrus thrilled youngsters at a British school when she visited their classroom to give them a lesson on how to be a celebrity.
The 16-year-old was in Britain to promote “Hannah Montana: The Movie” and visited a London school April 24, reported contactmusic.com.
The awestruck students bombarded the singer-actress with questions about how she handles her fame and life in the spotlight. In return, Cyrus taught the group the dance routine to “Hoedown Throwdown”, which features in the movie.
- Miley Cyrus gives star lessons to school kids - Apr 28, 2009
- Miley Cyrus dons teacher's cap for a day - Apr 28, 2009
- Miley Cyrus' Disney return - May 08, 2012
- Miley Cyrus caught using phone while driving - Sep 15, 2010
- Miley's tattoo obsession continues - Feb 20, 2012
- Billy Ray Cyrus calls off divorce from Tish - Mar 18, 2011
- Miley Cyrus caught in new car accident - Sep 18, 2010
- Brenda engaged to Miley's brother - Oct 16, 2011
- Miley Cyrus says she's not a fan of 'Glee' - May 31, 2010
- Miley Cyrus to quit 'Hannah Montana' in 2010 - Jan 09, 2010
- Cyrus donates clothes to homeless - Oct 16, 2010
- 'Miley Cyrus not engaged to beau' - Jan 17, 2010
- Miley Cyrus to move in with beau? - Apr 19, 2010
- Hemsworth's family likes Cyrus - Jul 03, 2012
- Miely Cyrus to quit music for movies - Mar 28, 2010