Miley Cyrus to start own clothing line in AugustJune 4th, 2009 - 2:28 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, June 4 (ANI): Hannah Montana star Miley Cyrus is all set to start her own clothing line in August.
She is said to be joining forces with designer Max Azria, of BCBG and Herve Leger, for the purpose.
Their line will be called Miley Cyrus & Max Azria.
According to reports, the clothing line is inspired by the 16-year-old star’s own personal style.
The collection will be available exclusively at Wal-Mart, where Miley’s pal Taylor Swift also has a line.
“I love creating looks that are all about personal expression and individuality,” Us magazine quoted Cyrus as saying in a statement to MTV.
“Collaborating with Max Azria has been an amazing experience, and I’m really excited about launching this line with Wal-Mart. There’s even more to come!” she added.
The new clothing line will include tops, pants, graphic T-shirts, shoes and accessories. The prices for the items will be kept under 20 dollars.
“It’s soooo cute! Very rocker and hey who doesn’t want a great deal!!! I love u guys! I’m so exited to share this wit u,” Cyrus posted on her Twitter page Wednesday. (ANI)
- Miley Cyrus to tour with brother - Jun 04, 2009
- Miley Cyrus announces tour with brother's band Metro Station - Jun 04, 2009
- Miley & Max: Miley Cyrus And Max Azria's New Line For Wal-Mart - Jul 29, 2009
- Miley Cyrus 'stoked' with her fashion line - Jul 09, 2009
- WARNING: Toxic Miley Cyrus Jewelry Finally Recalled by Walmart! - May 20, 2010
- Wal-Mart Removes Toxic Miley Cyrus Jewelry - May 20, 2010
- Miley On Cover of Elle: Talks About Clothing Line - Aug 02, 2009
- Wal-Mart withdraws toxic 'Miley Cyrus jewelry' - May 20, 2010
- Miley Cyrus' ’ Forever’ Album On Hannah Montana Released - Oct 20, 2010
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Engaged? - Mar 26, 2012
- Miley's tattoo obsession continues - Feb 20, 2012
- Cheryl Cole donates gown for charity - Jun 10, 2011
- Miley Cyrus planning to get a sixth tattoo - Mar 20, 2011
- Toxic Miley Cyrus Jewelry Unearthed At Wal-Mart - May 20, 2010
- Miley Cyrus calls on stars to donate memorabilia for Haiti auction - Feb 10, 2010