Miley Cyrus to return for a fourth season of Hannah MontanaJune 2nd, 2009 - 1:31 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, June 2 (ANI): The Disney Channel has announced that Miley Cyrus is returning to ‘Hannah Montana’ for a fourth season.
“Miley and the producers have proposed a change of setting for Season Four that will provide the catalyst for wonderful new characters and further expand the storytelling opportunities,” Us magazine quoted a statement issued by the channel on Monday as saying.
The shooting for the fourth season is expected to begin early next year.
Meanwhile, Cyrus picked up the award for Best Song for “The Climb” at Sunday’s MTV Movie Awards.
She even revealed that she would spend her summer shooting a movie that Notebook author Nicholas Sparks wrote especially for her. (ANI)
- Miley Cyrus' Disney return - May 08, 2012
- Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers, Selena Gomez : Bid Adieu To Television - Nov 18, 2010
- "Hannah Montana Forever" Final Season Premieres On Disney Channel - Jul 12, 2010
- Brenda engaged to Miley's brother - Oct 16, 2011
- Cuts on Miley Cyrus's arm causes concern - Jul 15, 2012
- Miley Cyrus to star in fourth season of 'Hannah Montana' - Jun 02, 2009
- Miley Cyrus In A Different Avatar In 'So Undercover' - Nov 11, 2010
- 'Hannah Montana' Sets Record On The Concluding Episode - Jan 19, 2011
- This is my breakout moment: Miley Cyrus (Interview with Images) - May 01, 2010
- Miley Cyrus Saying Goodbye To "Hannah Montana"? - Jan 10, 2010
- Miley Cyrus admits she misses 'Hannah Montana' - Mar 06, 2011
- Miley Cyrus Seems To Be Growing Up Too Fast! - Dec 28, 2010
- Miley Cyrus to quit 'Hannah Montana' in 2010 - Jan 09, 2010
- Kelly Osbourne and Miley Cyrus to Star in Movie Together - Dec 16, 2010
- Liam Hemsworth And Miley Cyrus Parting Ways? - Aug 27, 2010