Miley Cyrus takes celibacy vowMay 3rd, 2009 - 6:44 pm ICT by IANS
Beijing, May 3 (IANS) “Hannah Montana” star Miley Cyrus has taken a vow of celibacy until she gets married.
The 16-year-old teen sensation, who has been dating 20-year-old model Justin Gaston for seven months, has vowed to hold onto her virginity until her wedding night because of her strict religious upbringing, reports China Daily.
“I want to keep my virginity until I marry. I was brought up in a Christian family,” she said.
- Miley Cyrus dismisses marriage rumours - Apr 06, 2009
- Miley's tattoo obsession continues - Feb 20, 2012
- Miley Cyrus vows to take revenge on prankster Bieber - Jun 08, 2010
- Miley Cyrus' plan to marry Justin Gatson was a mere joke - Apr 04, 2009
- 'Hannah Montana' destroyed my family, says Miley Cyrus's dad - Feb 15, 2011
- Miley Cyrus didn't allow beau to watch Johansson strip - Apr 13, 2009
- Miley Cyrus clears out her closet to donate clothes to the homeless - Oct 16, 2010
- Miley Cyrus gets new tattoo - Jun 17, 2010
- Miley Cyrus planning to get a sixth tattoo - Mar 20, 2011
- Miley Cyrus says she's not a fan of 'Glee' - May 31, 2010
- Brenda engaged to Miley's brother - Oct 16, 2011
- Miley gives raunchy performance at awards night - Jun 22, 2010
- Miley Cyrus now dating British rocker Rushton - Jun 12, 2009
- Hannah Montana star Miley Cyrus dating Nick Jonas? - Aug 10, 2009
- Hemsworth's family likes Cyrus - Jul 03, 2012