Miley Cyrus’ plan to marry Justin Gatson was a mere jokeApril 4th, 2009 - 4:44 pm ICT by ANI
London, Apr 4 (ANI): Teenaged actress-singer Miley Cyrus has laughed off reports that she is planning to marry beau Justin Gaston.
The reports began circulating after the ‘Hannah Montana’ actress joked about an engagement with Gatson on a radio interview.
Cyrus joked that she was set to exchange vows with the 20-year-old on April 3.
When Los Angeles DJ Ryan Seacrest asked her whether she planned to spend the rest of her life with Gaston, she had replied, “If he gets a pretty ring.”
However, she has finally clarified that it was a mere joke.
“I am NOT getting married! I’m 16 and super focused on my career and just livinnggg (sic) life! I was kidding on Seacrest!!! Ha-ha! A joke!” the Daily Star quoted Cyrus as stating on Twitter. (ANI)
- Miley Cyrus dismisses marriage rumours - Apr 06, 2009
- Brenda engaged to Miley's brother - Oct 16, 2011
- I'm not good at dating: Miley Cyrus - Nov 14, 2009
- Miley Cyrus goes the Aussie way for 'boyfriend' Hemsworth - Dec 22, 2009
- Amy Winehouse's Ex, Josh Bowman Dating Miley Cyrus? - Feb 10, 2011
- Liam Hemsworth And Miley Cyrus Parting Ways? - Aug 27, 2010
- Miley Cyrus, beau living together already? - Oct 25, 2008
- Miley Cyrus slams media for condemning her cleavage-baring top - Mar 03, 2009
- Miley Cyrus on falling in love with Liam Hemsworth - Jun 15, 2010
- Miley Cyrus says shes in no mood to reconcile with Nick Jonas - Mar 10, 2009
- Miley Cyrus says she's single - Jul 06, 2009
- Miley's tattoo obsession continues - Feb 20, 2012
- Miley Cyrus' ring sparks engagement rumours - Jan 17, 2010
- Aniston plans to settle down - Feb 28, 2012
- Miley Cyrus, Ashley Greene go clubbing together - Sep 08, 2010