Miley Cyrus pinning for hometown TennesseeApril 1st, 2009 - 4:44 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Apr 1 (ANI): Miley Cyrus is feeling homesick, and is thinking of moving back to her native Tennessee.
The teen starlet and her family shifted to Los Angeles from Nashville, so that she could pursue her acting career.
However, the 16-year-old actress has admitted that she pines for her hometown.
And one big reason to miss home is that she recently visited the place to shoot Hannah Montana: The Movie there.
“(Shooting the movie) was the longest I was in Tennessee since I left, and it was awesome,” Contactmusic quoted Cyrus as telling Starpulse.com.
She added: “I really hope that I can move back there at some point because that’s what I want. I just want a nice house there, where can I really escape. There were times for three or four weeks just straight I was just in Nashville, and it really made me miss home. So I hope I can go back at some point, for sure.” (ANI)
- Miley Cyrus' plan for the New Year - to 'make people happy' - Dec 28, 2010
- Miley Cyrus Seems To Be Growing Up Too Fast! - Dec 28, 2010
- Hannah Montana star Miley Cyrus dating Nick Jonas? - Aug 10, 2009
- Miley Cyrus And Taylor Swift To Perform At AMA - Nov 15, 2010
- Miley Cyrus' ’ Forever’ Album On Hannah Montana Released - Oct 20, 2010
- I want to be Miley's friend, says dad Billy Ray - Mar 24, 2011
- Miley Cyrus plans Dolly Parton-themed 17th b'day bash - Oct 31, 2009
- Brenda engaged to Miley's brother - Oct 16, 2011
- Miley Cyrus planning to get a sixth tattoo - Mar 20, 2011
- This is my breakout moment: Miley Cyrus (Interview with Images) - May 01, 2010
- Berry hopes to give daughter European education - Aug 27, 2012
- Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers, Selena Gomez : Bid Adieu To Television - Nov 18, 2010
- Hemsworth's parents 'loved' Cyrus - Mar 20, 2010
- Hemsworth's family likes Cyrus - Jul 03, 2012
- Dolly Parton "Fairy Godmother" Of Miley Cyrus - Jul 05, 2010