Miley Cyrus injures back boneFebruary 1st, 2012 - 12:56 pm ICT by IANS
London, Feb 1 (IANS) Singer-actress Miley Cyrus is recovering after injuring a bone in her back while attempting to do a front flip.
The 19-year-old was practising her gymnastic moves at home when she cracked her coccyx while landing, reports contactmusic.com.
“Cracked my tailbone doing a front flip… onto the couch. Thats (sic) like when I tripped over a pillow and broke my arm. Only me,” Cyrus posted on micro-blogging site Twitter.
- Miley Cyrus denies surgery reports - Dec 15, 2011
- Miley Cyrus loves herself - Nov 14, 2011
- Leona Lewis angry over song leak - Jan 26, 2012
- Lovato on Twitter break - Jan 24, 2012
- Gaga to gift unreleased songs to fans - Dec 23, 2011
- Jessie J denies pregnancy rumour - Jun 03, 2011
- Demi Lovato overwhelmed by fan support - Jul 13, 2011
- Osbourne gets broken hand reset - Dec 21, 2011
- Cher to duet with Lady Gaga - Jul 23, 2011
- Roberts recovering from appendix surgery - Oct 15, 2011
- Bieber's grandfather injured - Dec 29, 2011
- Amber Rose gets boyfriend name tattooed - Jul 14, 2011
- Britney's show the best, say Hilton, Kardashian - Jun 22, 2011
- Lily Allen unhappy with husband's drinking - Apr 15, 2012
- Katy Perry wonders if internet is good - Jul 28, 2012