Miley Cyrus: I’m not perfectMarch 28th, 2010 - 5:07 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles,March 27 (IANS) Singer-actress Miley Cyrus, who has been in the news for her raunchy photo shoots and alleged link ups, has blasted the media saying that she is not perfect.
“Every career thing I do can’t be perfect, and sometimes my decisions are wrong. I always say the minute I stop making mistakes is the minute I stop learning, and I’ve definitely learned a lot,” she said.
The singer and actress, who is best known for her role in Disney TV show “Hannah Montana”, believes it is normal to make mistakes and tries to learn from any wrong decisions she makes, reported contactmusic.com.
- Miley Cyrus' Disney return - May 08, 2012
- Miley Cyrus Seems To Be Growing Up Too Fast! - Dec 28, 2010
- Miley's tattoo obsession continues - Feb 20, 2012
- Miley Cyrus lashes out at rude fan - Dec 22, 2011
- Miley Cyrus caught using phone while driving - Sep 15, 2010
- Hemsworth's family likes Cyrus - Jul 03, 2012
- Cyrus donates clothes to homeless - Oct 16, 2010
- Brenda engaged to Miley's brother - Oct 16, 2011
- Miely Cyrus to quit music for movies - Mar 28, 2010
- Miley Cyrus caught in new car accident - Sep 18, 2010
- Billy Ray worried about Miley Cyrus - Feb 16, 2011
- Miley Cyrus denies Liam Hemsworth cheating report - Jun 14, 2012
- Miley Cyrus says she's not a fan of 'Glee' - May 31, 2010
- Cuts on Miley Cyrus's arm causes concern - Jul 15, 2012
- I want to be Miley's friend, says dad Billy Ray - Mar 24, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , ,