Miley Cyrus having sleep problemsMay 2nd, 2009 - 8:23 pm ICT by IANS
London, May 2 (IANS) “Hannah Montana” star Miley Cyrus who recently returned to the US after promoting her film in Europe is experiencing problems in sleeping.
“I have just diagnosed myself. I am an insomniac,” she said.
The 16-year-old starlet said her inability to get a good rest was causing her physical pain, reported femalefirst.com.
- Miley Cyrus upset with dad's comments in GQ - Feb 26, 2011
- Miley Cyrus stuns fans with lesbian kiss - Jun 05, 2010
- Cyrus wants to do charity in Indonesia - Feb 18, 2011
- Miley Cyrus' plan for the New Year - to 'make people happy' - Dec 28, 2010
- Brenda engaged to Miley's brother - Oct 16, 2011
- Miley Cyrus' Disney return - May 08, 2012
- Billy Ray Cyrus Takes To Twitter To Apologize For Daughter's Bong Video - Dec 11, 2010
- Cyrus throws farewell bash for 'Hanna Montana' cast - May 19, 2010
- Singing is better than talking: Miley Cyrus - Jun 11, 2010
- Miley Cyrus keen to do charity work in Indonesia - Feb 18, 2011
- Hemsworth's family likes Cyrus - Jul 03, 2012
- It's splitsville for Miley Cyrus, Liam Hemsworth - Aug 26, 2010
- I want to be Miley's friend, says dad Billy Ray - Mar 24, 2011
- Miley's tattoo obsession continues - Feb 20, 2012
- Lack of good night's sleep a major health concern - Jan 27, 2011