Miley Cyrus’ ex-boyfriend used her to boost careerSeptember 2nd, 2010 - 1:39 pm ICT by IANS
London, Sep 2 (IANS) American actress and pop singer Miley Cyrus’ ex-boyfriend actor Liam Hemsworth was reportedly using the singer-actress to boost his career, according to a new report.
“He’d brag to pals that dating Miley was making his career hotter. Everyone was kind of suspicious of him - except Miley,” said a source.
Cyrus and Hemsworth parted ways last month.
According to recent reports, Hemsworth had hooked up with a blonde named Katy, who he is said to have met him at the Shorebreak Hotel in Huntington Beach, California, Aug 7.
“She and a girlfriend approached him at the bar. Girls were fawning over him all night, and he was clearly loving the attention, but he really took a liking to her,” said a source.
“They were all throwing back beers and having a great time. Later, he suggested that they all go back to the Doubletree hotel, where they were staying, to keep the party going.
“Miley’s name was never brought up. He certainly didn’t mention her,” the source added.
- Cyrus gifts puppy to beau on birthday - Jan 18, 2012
- Cyrus hospitalised with knife cut - Apr 18, 2012
- Miley's tattoo obsession continues - Feb 20, 2012
- Liam Hemsworth And Miley Cyrus Parting Ways? - Aug 27, 2010
- Cyrus loves being a fiancee - Jun 22, 2012
- Cyrus happy with engagement to Hemsworth - Jun 07, 2012
- Cyrus dating British actor? - Feb 05, 2011
- Underwood advises Cyrus to have long engagement - Jun 11, 2012
- Parents inspire Cyrus to rekindle love with Liam - Apr 06, 2011
- It's splitsville for Miley, Liam - Aug 26, 2010
- Miley Cyrus lashes out at rude fan - Dec 22, 2011
- Miley Cyrus wants summer wedding - Jun 09, 2012
- Liam Hemsworth Finds It Difficult To Be Miley's Lover - Oct 27, 2010
- Miley Cyrus, Liam Hemsworth back together? - Sep 13, 2010
- Hemsworth impatient with Miley Cyrus - Aug 01, 2012