Miley Cyrus desperate to get marriedJanuary 24th, 2010 - 1:24 am ICT by IANS
London, Jan 23 (IANS) Teen superstar Miley Cyrus is reportedly desperate to marry her boyfriend, Australian actor Liam Hemsworth.
The 17-year-old star, who recently denied that she is engaged to Hemsworth, has been joking to pals about the possibility of changing her name to match her 18-year-old boyfriend’s, reports contactmusic.com.
“Miley is crazy in love with Liam and keeps joking that Miley Hemsworth sounds so fancy and sophisticated. She says she can’t wait to turn 18 this year so she that could do whatever she wants even if it means marrying her boyfriend,” said a source.
- Cyrus hiding her new short hair? - Aug 15, 2012
- Cyrus happy with engagement to Hemsworth - Jun 07, 2012
- Miley Cyrus wants summer wedding - Jun 09, 2012
- Miley's tattoo obsession continues - Feb 20, 2012
- Miley Cyrus delays wedding to finish album - Sep 08, 2012
- Miley Cyrus dances seductively for beau - Sep 12, 2011
- Cyrus joins environmental campaign - Sep 22, 2011
- Cyrus, Hemsworth married? - Jun 30, 2012
- Parents inspire Cyrus to rekindle love with Liam - Apr 06, 2011
- Cyrus defends teenage engagement - Aug 07, 2012
- 'Miley Cyrus not engaged to beau' - Jan 17, 2010
- Hemsworth to open fashion label? - Jul 27, 2012
- Miley Cyrus to move in with beau? - Apr 19, 2010
- Miley Cyrus shares bed with pets - Aug 22, 2012
- Cyrus loves being a fiancee - Jun 22, 2012