Miley Cyrus denies romance rumours with exApril 26th, 2009 - 2:16 pm ICT by IANS
London, April 26 (IANS) Teen star Miley Cyrus has quashed rumours that she has revived her romance with ex-boyfriend Nick Jonas insisting they are just “best friends”.
Speculation about the couple, who split in 2007, began to brew earlier this month when Cyrus teamed up with the Jonas Brothers to record a new song. The 16-year-old singer-actress, currently dating model-singer Justin Gaston, was subsequently spotted enjoying a lunch date with her ex, reports contactmusic.com.
But Cyrus is adamant she is not reviving her relationship with Jonas, insisting they have just remained good pals since the split.
“We aren’t back together. I don’t think people know how to make an ex-boyfriend into a best friend and it seems impossible. But when you have known each other as long as we have - we did have such a great relationship. Even he has said, ‘We don’t know what will happen in the future but for right now, we know we are best friends,” she said.
- Wasted my life on ex-boyfriend: Gomez - Feb 02, 2012
- Miley Cyrus denies getting back with ex Nick Jonas - Apr 27, 2009
- Miley Cyrus not single anymore? - Mar 31, 2011
- Miley Cyrus back with ex? - Aug 26, 2009
- Miley Cyrus not ready for bigger commitment - Sep 24, 2010
- Miley Cyrus denies Nick Jonas gave her diamond ring - Jul 24, 2009
- Taylor Swift likes to date men who 'take charge' in relationships - Oct 30, 2010
- Miley Cyrus ex-boyfriend strips for PETA - Jul 04, 2010
- Miley's tattoo obsession continues - Feb 20, 2012
- Miley Cyrus admits Liam Hemsworth is her first love - Mar 19, 2010
- Miley Cyrus' ex-boyfriend used her to boost career - Sep 02, 2010
- Miley Cyrus says she's single - Jul 06, 2009
- Cyrus loves being a fiancee - Jun 22, 2012
- Taylor Swift likes men who 'take charge' - Oct 31, 2010
- Cyrus hospitalised with knife cut - Apr 18, 2012