Miley Cyrus delays flight for four hours to get her hair done!March 26th, 2010 - 3:27 pm ICT by ANI
London, Mar 26 (ANI): Pop singer Miley Cyrus is said to have reportedly kept the crew on her private jet waiting for four hours after she decided to get her hair done at a salon in New York before flying to Los Angeles.
Cyrus, 17, was in the Big Apple to promote her new movie ‘The Last Song’ and was due in L.A. on March 23 to film an appearance on TV talent show American Idol, reports the Daily Star.
According to People.com, she decided to get a last minute touch up before boarding the plane and dropped into Manhattan’s Gemini 14 Salon to get some highlights and hair extensions with her stylist Kristina Vidov.
The singer/actress helped mentor the final 11 contestants on American Idol before taking to the stage on March 24 to perform her new song ‘When I Look At You’. (ANI)
- Guess Who Is Willow Smith's Idol? - Dec 01, 2010
- Miley Cyrus falls sick - Mar 23, 2012
- Miley Cyrus planning to get a sixth tattoo - Mar 20, 2011
- Miley Cyrus hurt by dad's comments - Feb 25, 2011
- Cyrus hospitalised with knife cut - Apr 18, 2012
- Cyrus happy with engagement to Hemsworth - Jun 07, 2012
- Miley Cyrus Seems To Be Growing Up Too Fast! - Dec 28, 2010
- Miley Cyrus caught using phone while driving - Sep 15, 2010
- Miley Cyrus making 'Saturday Night Live' debut in March - Feb 12, 2011
- Miley Cyrus, Liam Hemsworth back together? - Sep 13, 2010
- Miley's tattoo obsession continues - Feb 20, 2012
- Miley Cyrus to quit music for films - Mar 29, 2010
- Miley Cyrus lashes out at rude fan - Dec 22, 2011
- It's splitsville for Miley, Liam - Aug 26, 2010
- Cyrus gifts puppy to beau on birthday - Jan 18, 2012