Miley Cyrus caught in new car accidentSeptember 18th, 2010 - 1:51 pm ICT by IANS
London, Sep 18 (IANS) After being caught talking on her mobile phone while driving, now the singer-actress Miley Cyrus has found herself at the centre of a hit-and-run controversy, having allegedly smashed her car into a parked vehicle in Los Angeles.
A Los Angeles restaurant parking attendant, the owner of the other car, claims Cyrus was driving a Mercedes-Benz SUV when she struck his 1991 Camry earlier this week.
His attorney Mauro Fiore reveals the “Hannah Montana” star left her phone number with the parking attendant and drove off, leaving his client to deal with his banged up car, reports contactmusic.com.
Fiore insists the crash was a hit-and-run but Cyrus is unlikely to face police prosecution — officials state the incident would not be considered as such because the singer-actress left her contact details with the alleged victim.
However, Cyrus’ representative has refused to address the report, issuing a firm “no comment”.
- Miley Cyrus' Disney return - May 08, 2012
- Miley's tattoo obsession continues - Feb 20, 2012
- Miley Cyrus caught using phone while driving - Sep 15, 2010
- Cyrus donates clothes to homeless - Oct 16, 2010
- Cyrus gifts puppy to beau on birthday - Jan 18, 2012
- Cyrus hospitalised with knife cut - Apr 18, 2012
- Cuts on Miley Cyrus's arm causes concern - Jul 15, 2012
- Mercedes and Jaypee Sports launch performance driving academy - Jan 04, 2012
- Mercedes to increase investments to Rs.850 crore - Sep 05, 2012
- Amy Winehouse's Ex, Josh Bowman Dating Miley Cyrus? - Feb 10, 2011
- Miley Cyrus, Ashley Greene go clubbing together - Sep 08, 2010
- Miley Cyrus: I'm not perfect - Mar 28, 2010
- Miley Cyrus denies Liam Hemsworth cheating report - Jun 14, 2012
- Cyrus enjoys free hamburger meal - Jun 30, 2012
- Miley Cyrus lashes out at paparazzi - Mar 11, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,