Miley Cyrus And Kelly Osborne To Be Witnessed Together In A Comedic Action Film, ‘So Undercover’December 15th, 2010 - 10:06 pm ICT by Pen Men At Work
December 15, 2010 (Pen Men at Work): The luminary of reality TV, Kelly Osborne, is geared up to join Miley Cyrus to participate in a comedic action film titled ‘So Undercover.’ Osborne has attained the character of Cyrus’ roommate in this film, which is a college caper. Variety has mentioned that Cyrus, the young superstar of ‘Hannah Montana’ (HM), will enact the character of a private detective employed by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) to go undercover in a college society. The FBI is one of the top-notch criminal investigational agencies of America.
Filming is scheduled to commence in New Orleans this month, with the film expected to strike the theaters at some point in 2011. The directorship of the film is in the hands of Tom Vaughan while the scriptwriters’ job is being perpetrated by Allan Loeb and Steven Pearl.
Meanwhile, in the last weekend, a video of Miley Cyrus seeped into the Internet, which allegedly illustrated her smoking a bong. The American website, TMZ, positioned the video, which was done at a get-together in Los Angeles, just days subsequent to Cyrus’ 18th birthday. Cyrus, the songster of ‘Can’t Be Tamed’, is detected as experimenting with a bong in the footage, although it has been voiced that she was smoking the herb salvia, as opposed to marijuana. Herb salvia is legitimate in California but has hallucinogenic effects.
Also, Cyrus has mentioned that she has moved beyond the ‘HM’ series, which is listed to close down after the existing season. Cyrus had engendered a controversy earlier this year as she portrayed a more ‘mature’ and ‘raunchy’ image of hers in musical videos and renditions, which were different from her goody-goody character in the HM series. Cyrus is also there in ‘LOL: Laughing Out Loud’, listed to release in 2011, in which she enacts the role of a high school girl, who tackles romantic associations and friendships as well as her domineering parents.
Meanwhile, Kelly Osborne, the daughter of the heavy metal rocker, Ozzy, has mentioned that she is befriending the cast of her new film. She has had a fabulous time interacting with Cyrus so far. This will be Kelly’s second film as her debut film, ‘Should Have Been Romeo’, a comedic one, had been filmed recently and is listed to arrive at the theaters in 2011.
- Kelly Osbourne And Miley Cyrus To Do A Sorority Comedy Film "So Undercover" Together - Dec 15, 2010
- Gwyneth grows salvia in her garden - May 12, 2011
- Miley Cyrus Emerges After Embarrassing Leaked Videos - Dec 13, 2010
- Miley Cyrus' bong-smoking video hits the web - Dec 11, 2010
- Miley Cyrus regrets smoking salvia - Feb 10, 2011
- Miley parties with Osbourne after bong controversy - Dec 15, 2010
- Girl who shot Miley Cyrus' bong video getting threats from angry fans - Dec 15, 2010
- Kelly Osbourne and Miley Cyrus to Star in Movie Together - Dec 16, 2010
- Miley Cyrus Smoked Salvia Herb In Controversial Bong Video - Dec 11, 2010
- Miley Cyrus celebrates 18th b'day with a bong - Dec 10, 2010
- Miley Cyrus' Bong Footage Stirs Another Round Of Debate - Dec 12, 2010
- Miley Cyrus Is Back With A Bang! - Dec 16, 2010
- Miley Cyrus says smoking bong was a 'bad decision' - Feb 10, 2011
- Bong smoking Miley Cyrus angers anti-drugs campaigners - Dec 12, 2010
- Cyrus voted worst celebrity influence of 2010 - Jan 28, 2011
Tags: 18th birthday, comedic action, directorship, federal bureau of investigation, hallucinogenic effects, hannah montana, high school girl, hm series, investigation fbi, kelly osborne, luminary, men at work, miley cyrus, pen men, private detective, romantic associations, scriptwriters, songster, steven pearl, tom vaughan