‘Mildred Pierce’ crew gifts Winslet her expletive-laden tapeMarch 28th, 2011 - 5:25 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, March 28 (IANS) Actress Kate Winslet received her expletive-laden footage as a special gift from the crew of TV mini-series “Mildred Pierce” after the project was completed.
Winslet often struggled to keep in character throughout the shoot and would let slip a few curse words. So the producers of the show decided to record her rude bloopers and presented Winslet the complete collection when filming wrapped up, reports aceshowbiz.com.
“To have this was so much fun and I thought, ‘Oh, well I can show the children’. So we sat down and I said, ‘Guys, guys this is really exciting, it’s all the silly bits, when mistakes happen.’ So we put it on. Three seconds later I was like, ‘Off! We’ll watch that when you’re 18,’” Winslet said on talk show “The View”.
- Kate Winslet, Peter Dinklage win best actors in TV series - Jan 16, 2012
- Kate Winslet struggled with 'tough' break-up scenes in 'Mildred Pierce' - Mar 29, 2011
- Kate Winslet wants to play a man - Jan 18, 2012
- Winslet helped Wood film nude scenes in 'Mildred Pierce' - Mar 23, 2011
- 'The Artist' bags maximum Golden Globe gongs (Roundup) - Jan 16, 2012
- Kate Winslet to return to television - Feb 12, 2010
- Kate Winslet bruised after hitting head playing basketball - May 25, 2010
- Kate Winslet gives tips to bare-all on screen - Sep 05, 2010
- 'Gossip Girl' star Taylor Momsen lashes out at audience for filming her gig - Oct 29, 2010
- Obama 'listens to hip hop while in the gym', reveals Jay-Z - Feb 19, 2010
- Kate Winslet has a date with "Mildred Pierce" - Feb 14, 2010
- Winslet hates nude scenes - Sep 10, 2011
- When Lovato met McCartney - Apr 11, 2012
- Winslet wants to move out of marital home - Mar 30, 2010
- Kate Winslet stars in 'Mildre Pierce' remake - Mar 28, 2011