Mila Kunis new face of DiorJanuary 6th, 2012 - 4:38 am ICT by IANS
London, Jan 6 (IANS) Actress Mila Kunis has been appointed the new face of French fashion house Christian Dior.
The 28-year-old has been signed up to front Dior’s spring fashion campaign, which has been shot by Mikael Jansson.
“Mila Kunis is a very talented young actress. She embodies the true modern woman. Her performance in ‘Black Swan’ was remarkable. She is very gifted. We are looking forward to a long relationship with her,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Delphine Arnault, deputy general manager at Dior, as saying.
- Dior makes me feel good, says Mila Kunis - Jul 06, 2012
- Mila Kunis happy to gain weight - Mar 19, 2011
- Christian Dior still in search for Galliano successor - Jul 15, 2011
- Style quotient at Oscars - hits and misses - Feb 28, 2011
- Kutcher gives $5,000 gift to Kunis - Jul 29, 2012
- Timberlake made sex scenes fun: Mila Kunis - Dec 04, 2010
- Mila Kunis Aspires To Work With Brad Pitt Or George Clooney - Jan 18, 2011
- "Black Swan" Actress Mila Kunis Says, "I Was Blind In One Eye' - Jan 12, 2011
- Mila Kunis, Macaulay Culkin call it splits - Jan 04, 2011
- Mila Kunis poses in pink bra for W mag cover - Feb 16, 2011
- Kunis glad to have avoided child stardom - Jul 30, 2012
- Mila Kunis Shares Lesbian Love With Natalie Portman - Nov 16, 2010
- Mila Kunis enjoys playing 'bitch' - Jul 30, 2012
- I was not popular with guys: Mila Kunis - Jul 19, 2012
- Natalie Portman poses topless for perfume ad - Jan 13, 2011
Tags: black swan, christian dior, delphine arnault, fashion campaign, fashion house, femalefirst, french fashion, london jan, mikael jansson, mila kunis, modern woman, new face, relationship, spring fashion, swan, young actress