Mila Kunis’ bus journey punishmentAugust 1st, 2012 - 9:45 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Aug 1 (IANS) Actress Mila Kunis once freaked out when she was forced to take the bus to the set of “That ‘70S Show” after one heated argument her dad refused to let her use her car.
The 28-year-old found fame as a teenager on the show and lived with her parents for the duration of her TV stint.
“I was living with my parents when I was working on ‘That ’70s Show’ and one time I got into a fight with my dad and he threatened to take my car keys away,” dailystar.co.uk quoted Kunis as saying.
“I woke up the next morning to go to the set and my keys were gone and there was bus fare and a note saying: ‘Good luck’. I freaked out as I had never taken the bus before and I had no idea how to do it,” she said.
- Kunis wanted enhanced assets for comic series - Jul 28, 2012
- Timberlake comfy with love making scenes - Mar 02, 2011
- Kim dismisses nude pictures scandal - Apr 29, 2012
- It's splitsvile for Mila Kunis, Macaulay Culkin - Jan 03, 2011
- Kunis not dating Kutcher - Jul 05, 2012
- Mila Kunis: Sex Scenes With Justin Timberlake Was Easy - Dec 04, 2010
- Fergie wants to set up cancer charity - Aug 07, 2011
- Kunis won't quit 'Family Guy' - May 30, 2012
- Mila Kunis doesn't find herself attractive - Jun 14, 2012
- I have no shame: Kunis - Jul 20, 2012
- Man held for harassing Mila Kunis - May 07, 2012
- Kutcher, Kunis off to vacation? - Aug 02, 2012
- Kutcher gives $5,000 gift to Kunis - Jul 29, 2012
- Mila Kunis Speaks About Her Intimate Scenes In "Black Swan" - Dec 05, 2010
- Mila Kunis's dad walked out of 'Black Swan' lesbian sex scene - Dec 05, 2010