Mike Tyson welcomes his new baby Morocco Elijah TysonJanuary 28th, 2011 - 12:12 am ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Henderson, Jan 27 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Boxing legend Mike Tyson welcomed his eighth child to the world.
The baby, Morocco Elijah Tyson is the second child between the former heavyweight champion and his wife, Lakiha Spicer. The People reported that the baby was born in Henderson, Nevada and at birth, the baby weighed healthy 8 lbs, 13 oz. The baby measured 19 inches in length, according to the report.
Mike Tyson’s rep told People that, “He is such a sweet and calm baby. Mike and Kiki are overwhelmed with joy to welcome their son to the Tyson family.”
Tyson and Spicer welcomed their first baby, Milan, two years ago. Tyson tragically lost his 4-year-old daughter to a domestic accident almost two years ago. The loss of Exodus was particularly very difficult for Tyson, who also found it very difficult to talk about it when he appeared on Oprah’s show.
The once most dreaded boxer on the planet famously bit the ear of Evander Hollyfield during a boxing bout.
Mike Tyson was previously married to Robin Givens. After that marriage failed, he again married another star, Monica Turner but that marriage also failed. His other five children are; Rayna, Amir, Mikey, Miguel and D’Mato.
- Mike Tyson welcomes eighth child - Jan 26, 2011
- Mike Tyson becomes a dad for the 8th time - Jan 26, 2011
- Mike Tyson to become dad for 8th time, one year after daughter's death - Sep 09, 2010
- Tyson hoping for a fresh start at fatherhood - Dec 05, 2010
- Mike Tyson vows to be a 'committed and dedicated' dad - Dec 05, 2010
- Mike Tyson, wife renew wedding vows - Jun 28, 2011
- Mike Tyson gets married for third time - Jun 10, 2009
- Tyson considers a move into the restaurant business - Nov 16, 2010
- Lakiha Spicer marries Mike Tyson - Jun 11, 2009
- Mike Tyson 'ties knot with girlfriend' two weeks after daughter's death - Jun 10, 2009
- I am broke: Mike Tyson - May 09, 2010
- I'm totally destitute and broke, says Mike Tyson - May 09, 2010
- Sometimes I mistake myself for god: Tyson - May 03, 2011
- Mike Tyson turns vegetarian - May 13, 2010
- Mike Tyson Gets Emotional On Oprah - Oct 13, 2009
Tags: boxer, boxing legend, domestic accident, eighth child, elijah, exodus, former heavyweight champion, henderson nevada, hollyfield, kiki, lakiha spicer, mato, mike tyson, mikey, milan, monica turner, morocco, new baby, oprah, robin givens